Your privacy is essential for us, and so it is transparent about how we collect, use, and share information about you. This policy is designed to help you understand:
1. What information does Milanforlife.com collect from you?
Milanforlife is a promoting platform providing targeted advertising services for matchmaking. To ensure the services, we ask for some specific personal information which is displayed on the website on behalf of you to find the perfect life partner. We need your permission to collect, process, and share your personal information to provide you with the service.
Shaadi.com gathers the following types of information:
i. Information you submit
ii. Information not directly submitted by you
iii. Information we receive from others
Information submitted by you
To avail the services, you should provide the following information:
• While registering on our service, you have to share your personal details with us, such as name, your gender, date of birth, contact details, educational qualification, employment details, photos, marital status and your interests etc.
• When you assist for a paid service, you provide our payment service provider or us with the data, such as your debit or credit card number or UPI.
• Testimonials were given by you, including your success story and pictures.
• Details shared with our customer care team. (This data is used to monitor or for training purposes and to ensure more reliable service).
• You have the right to express interest in profiles/ articles to your friends. We will use your friend's email address only to send a one-time message to them per application. Then they will never hear from us again unless they willingly subscribe to our services.
• Your chats and messages with other users as well as the content you advertise will be processed as a part of the service.
Information not directly submitted by you
• User activity
We collect data about your activity on our services, such as the date and time you logged in, features you've been using, explorations, clicks and pages toured by you, your communication with other users including messages exchanged.
• Device Information
We collect information from and about the device(s) such as IP address, device ID and type, device-specification and apps settings, app error reports, browser type and version, operating system, identifiers linked with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser.
• SMS permission
We need SMS permission for confirming transactions via OTP, sent by the Payment Gateway.
Information we receive from others
In addition to the information you present us directly, we collect data about yourself from others, such as:
• Social Media
You have an option to use your social media login (such as Facebook Login) to create and log into your Milanforlife.com account. This will saves you from recognizing one more login credentials and allows you to assign some information from your social media account with us.
2. How we use the information that we collect?
We use the information in the following ways:
• We use the information presented by you to implement the service.
• To manage your account, we use your information.
• We also use the information to provide you with customer support.
• We will manage research and analysis about how you use our services, for providing better services to you.
• We will communicate with you by email, phone about services, promotions or suggestions that may be of your interest.
• We will suggest relevant matches to you and display your profile to other users.
3. With whom do we share your information?
With other users
• We declare the information assigned by you with other users to implement the services. You provide the data which is published and are careful as what you share with other users.
With our service providers and partners
• We may use third-party benefit providers to fulfill website and administration development, hosting, payment processing, analysis and other support for us, which require them to obtain or use data regarding you. If an assistance provider needs to locate information about you to perform functions on our behalf, they will do under close guidance from us, including methods and procedures described to protect your information. All of our service providers and co-workers agree to strict confidentiality duties.
With law enforcement agencies
• We will disclose your personal information as required by law, and when we conclude that confession is necessary to protect our rights, other members’ interest and protection or comply with a legal transaction, court order, or legal method labored on our website.
4. How to access and control your information?
You have been presented with tools to maintain your information. You have the freedoms to access, correct, renew erudition that you provided to us, and that's connected with your milanforlife.com account instantly by logging into your account.
In addition to privacy mentioned above, a member from the EU has the following benefits:
• Evaluating your information. Applicable privacy instructions may give you the freedom to review the individual data we keep about you (depending on the field, this may be called rite of passage, right of portability or modifications of those terms). You can demand a copy of your information by putting in such a question here.
• If you conclude that the information we hold about you are no longer authorized to use and you want to eliminate or object to its processing, please contact us here. Please record, however, we may need to maintain accurate information for record-keeping ideas, to complete activities or to comply with our legal responsibilities and applicable provincial laws.
• If you wish to obtain information linking to another user, such as a model of any communications you gained from him or her through our service, the other user will have to Contact Us and provide their written permission before the data is issued.
• You have the right to eliminate your consent from preparing your information. Please note that by switching your consent means, its deletion of your outline and we won't be able to implement further aid to you.
• Also, we may not be capable of supporting specific requests to oppose to the processing of particular data, distinctly where such applications would not enable us to implement our service to you anymore. For instance, we cannot afford our aid if we do not have your date of birth/gender/contact details.
For your assurance and the security of all our users, we may ask you to verify identity to entertain your requests.
5. How we protect your data?
While we execute shields designed to guard your information, no security system is inscrutable, and due to the essential nature of the Internet, we cannot ensure that data, during overdrive through the Internet or while collected on our systems or otherwise in our care, is safe from interference by others. When our registration/order process asks you to enter delicate information (such as a credit card number), such information is encrypted. It is preserved with the best encryption software in the production. We follow commonly accepted industry standards to protect the specific data submitted to us. All your information will be restricted in our offices. Only workers who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to privately identify the data.
If you have any mysteries about the safety at our website, please email us at [email protected]
6. How long we keep your information?
We maintain your personal information only as long as you use our co-operation and also as authorized/dictated by applicable law. In practice, we remove or anonymize your information upon deletion of your account, unless the same is needed for to comply with legal responsibilities, fraud blocking, take actions we consider essential to protect the honor of our website or our users, to settle disputes, to execute our agreements, to maintain business operations, and to continue to develop and improve our services. We retain information for better services, and we only use the data to analyze the use of our services, not to accurately analyze personal attributes about you.
7. Cookies and Other Tracking Tools
We and our third-party associates, such as our advocacy and analytics partners, use different technologies to assemble information, such as cookies and web guides, etc. to identify you and your user behavior.
8. How we convey information we collect internationally?
We collect information globally and permanently store that information in the US and other authorities. We may shift, process, and save your erudition outside of your country of residence, wherever our third-party service providers or we operate to provide you the services. Whenever we convey your information, we take sufficient steps to protect it, and it is achieved with standard contractual data protection.